Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Born a Witch PTU Tut

Any resemblance to any other tutorial or signature is merely coincidental and is not intended.



I am using the artwork of Alehandra Vanhek–. You can purchase this artwork and a license to use them HERE you MUST have a license to use this work (Box with Magic)



I am using the font: I'm No Wizard
I am using the Plugins: Alien Eye Candy 5,
I am using "Born a Witch" From Scrappin with lil ole Me, you can find it here
I am using mask of your choice
I am using Drop Shadow -3 Vert, 3 Hori, Opacity 74, Blur 5.8 Color #202020,



Pieces of the kit used in this tutorial are






Paper 32



Element 12
Element 68
Element 63
Element 13
Element 16*
Element 11
Element 9
Element 8
Element 120



You must have working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial. This tutorial was written using PSPX6



Open new Canvas 700*700



New Layer, flood fill with Paper 32, Apply mask and resize to your liking, Merge Group



Paste Full tube, resize and place to your liking, drop shadow



Element 12, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 68, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 63, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 13, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 16, , resize and Place to your liking,duplicate, Mirror drop shadow
Element 11, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 9, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 8, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 120, resize and Place to your liking, apply Eye Candy Settings, #ef7804 Drop Shadow


Resize the signature if needed


The name: I am using the font: I'm no Wizard, size 20, #000000, Apply Eye Candy #ef7804 Drop Shadow






Add your copyright information and license number before save






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

MY BLINKIE

Followers

Stores I Sell In

Who I CT For

"

CU Licenses

Photobucket

Blog Archive